I don't think I've meant to not blog these past 3 days... I think I just haven't felt very well and logging in to type how I'm feeling just hasn't sounded very fun.
My last post was on Sunday, and I was really struggling that day. Since then, I've appreciated coming back to work and focusing on something other than being pregnant.
As of yesterday, I've started dealing with nausea at night that is so severe that I'm starting to throw up. I went to Panda Express last night with Arthur and his little sister to celebrate her birthday. When I got home, I was so nauseous that I threw up. It was bad news bears.
I took a bath after to try to calm down and feel better, but going to sleep is really the only thing that helped me feel normal. I am feeling slightly out of it this morning.
The good news is all of this, I'm not too tired today and I'm looking forward to this weekend because we are going to California! We planned this vacation before I knew I was pregnant, and so I'll just have to be careful with not riding most rides. We are going to Vegas on Sunday night, the driving to Disneyland on Monday. We'll stay 4 nights in Anaheim and during those days we'll go either down to San Diego to Sea World, Universal Studios or to Disney. We'll stay Friday night in Vegas at the Luxor, and then come back on Saturday so we can spend Sunday getting ready for a new week.
I'm looking forward to the time off most of all. :)
In other news, my mom brought me a "care package" at work yesterday because I was so sick the night before. I called her crying on Tuesday night because I was so sick. She brought me some Andes mints, some caffeine free Diet Coke, some protein shakes and some mint tea. She also brought me a couple of baby toys, the first ones we've received. It was so nice of her.
Arthur and I also had fun last night with his little sister to celebrate her birthday. We went to a place called "Color Me Mine" and we painted pottery with glaze. It was really fun. I will post pictures once they are ready to be picked up. :)
How far along: 8 weeks TODAY!
How much time left: 32 weeks
Top two symptoms: Nausea and bloating
Favorite thing I ate today: So far, I haven't had much to eat. I'm looking forward to eating something for lunch. Not sure what I'm going to have, but I'm feeling like a TeriYaki Grill salad. Yum...
Mood: A little hopeless and frustrated with my body. I know that it's a good thing that I'm feeling so gross, because it means that my baby is growing. I struggle to feel positive and excited when I feel like dying inside. I'm sure that focusing on something else, like vacation will help me get my mind off of everything. :)
Worried about: Being sick while on vacation. I'm going to try to pack lots of snacks so I don't get an empty stomach and make sure I have plenty of time to sleep when possible.
Excited for: Pirates of the Caribbean! Also, Disneyland food! And, buying baby stuff from Disneyland!! Wooo!
My last post was on Sunday, and I was really struggling that day. Since then, I've appreciated coming back to work and focusing on something other than being pregnant.
As of yesterday, I've started dealing with nausea at night that is so severe that I'm starting to throw up. I went to Panda Express last night with Arthur and his little sister to celebrate her birthday. When I got home, I was so nauseous that I threw up. It was bad news bears.
I took a bath after to try to calm down and feel better, but going to sleep is really the only thing that helped me feel normal. I am feeling slightly out of it this morning.
The good news is all of this, I'm not too tired today and I'm looking forward to this weekend because we are going to California! We planned this vacation before I knew I was pregnant, and so I'll just have to be careful with not riding most rides. We are going to Vegas on Sunday night, the driving to Disneyland on Monday. We'll stay 4 nights in Anaheim and during those days we'll go either down to San Diego to Sea World, Universal Studios or to Disney. We'll stay Friday night in Vegas at the Luxor, and then come back on Saturday so we can spend Sunday getting ready for a new week.
I'm looking forward to the time off most of all. :)
In other news, my mom brought me a "care package" at work yesterday because I was so sick the night before. I called her crying on Tuesday night because I was so sick. She brought me some Andes mints, some caffeine free Diet Coke, some protein shakes and some mint tea. She also brought me a couple of baby toys, the first ones we've received. It was so nice of her.
Arthur and I also had fun last night with his little sister to celebrate her birthday. We went to a place called "Color Me Mine" and we painted pottery with glaze. It was really fun. I will post pictures once they are ready to be picked up. :)
How far along: 8 weeks TODAY!
How much time left: 32 weeks
Top two symptoms: Nausea and bloating
Favorite thing I ate today: So far, I haven't had much to eat. I'm looking forward to eating something for lunch. Not sure what I'm going to have, but I'm feeling like a TeriYaki Grill salad. Yum...
Mood: A little hopeless and frustrated with my body. I know that it's a good thing that I'm feeling so gross, because it means that my baby is growing. I struggle to feel positive and excited when I feel like dying inside. I'm sure that focusing on something else, like vacation will help me get my mind off of everything. :)
Worried about: Being sick while on vacation. I'm going to try to pack lots of snacks so I don't get an empty stomach and make sure I have plenty of time to sleep when possible.
Excited for: Pirates of the Caribbean! Also, Disneyland food! And, buying baby stuff from Disneyland!! Wooo!
Why didn't you tell me you were going on vacation?!?!? Awwww I'm so jealous of you! But I hope you totally have fun cause you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteThe title of this post made me laugh. Being late is what caused this blog!! :)
ReplyDeleteAimee! You got it! That's what I was secretly meaning. :)
ReplyDelete