Sunday, November 4, 2012

Can't Sleep

I've been struggling over the past week or so with this cough that has been in my lower throat.  I thought it was on it's way out, but I just woke up at 2:00 with some pretty nasty throat pain.  I took some Tylenol and drank some juice so I hope that helps.  :(

I'm pretty tired still and I know I need the extra sleep, because that's when my body heals itself.  I don't like not feeling 100% ok while I'm pregnant. 

I also think I've got a glorious yeast infection coming on.  I don't know if I care if that is TMI, but I do know that I can't go my normal route of a prescription-strength pill to knock it out like I normally do.  I will probably have to go with the route of Monistat or some other equally horiffic thing.  Well, it's worth it I guess so my baby doesn't come with some random medication-induced deformity.  :/

I just have to figure out how I'm going to get back to sleep now that I feel so awake... 

This is the first time since I've been pregnant that I don't feel happy.  Ugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment