I was so sleepy tonight after dinner. When I was coming up the stairs to go to sleep, I noticed that Arthur had vacuumed the hallway which is weird on a weeknight. I moved closer to my office where I realized that he'd vacuumed in there as well. When I turned on the light, I saw that he had cleaned it for me! There were also flowers on my vanity! He also got a present for our baby, a set of three books by Eric Carle.
When I saw these things, I started to cry. I ran out to him and said thank you!! He said that his favorite book when he was little was the Hermit Crab story by Eric Carle. So cute!
Tonight is the first night that I felt the excitement that I think I should be feeling right now. I couldn't imagine having to do this alone!

No comments:
Post a Comment