I seem to be trending every other day for my blog updates. I know I committed to every day, but some days it is really hard to sit down and dedicate this time. I know how important it is, so I will really try harder this week to blog every day. I also know that there are going to be a lot of things going on leading up to me telling friends and family that I'm pregnant, so I want to keep this blog updated as much as I can.
Yesterday was Friday, and I had to work all day. I went in around 8:30 AM and had a bunch of meetings until 1 or so. My afternoon meetings were cancelled, which was nice. I had some pretty annoying nausea and head pressure, so I was grateful to go home a bit early at 3:30 PM.
On Friday night, I drove home and took a nice long nap until about 5:30. Arthur came home at about 8 with Chinese food. I wasn't incredibly hungry. However, I did have this amazing head pressure that wouldn't go away. I started feeling it about the same time I started feeling the nausea. It feels like I've got my head saran wrapped to a piece of board and it's wrapped really tight around my head. I can feel the pressure in my forehead and scalp just pushing up against my skull. I got kind of scared last night that it was my high blood pressure, or something similar. I tried to do some deep breathing to calm myself down, and that seemed to help. I still have the problem today, it just isn't as bad.
Today was my lazy day. Arthur had to go to work at 6:30 and be there at 7. I woke up that early and tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't until a little later in the morning after I'd eaten something. I usually don't feel nausea right away when I wake up, which is weird considering that morning sickness is called morning sickness because of how early you usually feel it. I don't start feeling it until I've been awake at least an hour.
I ate a lot today, but only because I felt extra nauseous. I made myself French Toast, I had a salad with ranch dressing and green peppers. I also had a peach and some french fries that I made in the oven. All delicious things. :)
Tonight we went to my nephew Adam's birthday party. I took a bunch of really cute pictures. I'll try to get them up in this entry a little later. I would do it now, but the camera is far away and I'll need to upload the pictures.
Tonight I spent some time at Arthur's mom's house and I was trying to help with some legal things that his brother is dealing with. I really hope it will work out, and I believe it will if his brother gets more involved.
How far along: 6 Weeks, 2 days
How much time left: 33 weeks, 5 days
Top two symptoms: Head pressure and nausea. The head pressure is the worst part.
Favorite thing I ate today: The French Toast I made myself for breakfast. So delicious, and so easy! Who would have thought I could cook French Toast?!
Mood: Today I felt good, due to multiple distractions. Being around people doesn't allow me to dwell on my symptoms. I need to remember that.
Worried about: This darn head pressure. It's driving me crazy. It never goes away except for when I'm lying down and about ready to sleep.
Excited for: Telling my family on Thursday and Friday. They will all be so surprised!! :)
Yesterday was Friday, and I had to work all day. I went in around 8:30 AM and had a bunch of meetings until 1 or so. My afternoon meetings were cancelled, which was nice. I had some pretty annoying nausea and head pressure, so I was grateful to go home a bit early at 3:30 PM.
On Friday night, I drove home and took a nice long nap until about 5:30. Arthur came home at about 8 with Chinese food. I wasn't incredibly hungry. However, I did have this amazing head pressure that wouldn't go away. I started feeling it about the same time I started feeling the nausea. It feels like I've got my head saran wrapped to a piece of board and it's wrapped really tight around my head. I can feel the pressure in my forehead and scalp just pushing up against my skull. I got kind of scared last night that it was my high blood pressure, or something similar. I tried to do some deep breathing to calm myself down, and that seemed to help. I still have the problem today, it just isn't as bad.
Today was my lazy day. Arthur had to go to work at 6:30 and be there at 7. I woke up that early and tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't until a little later in the morning after I'd eaten something. I usually don't feel nausea right away when I wake up, which is weird considering that morning sickness is called morning sickness because of how early you usually feel it. I don't start feeling it until I've been awake at least an hour.
I ate a lot today, but only because I felt extra nauseous. I made myself French Toast, I had a salad with ranch dressing and green peppers. I also had a peach and some french fries that I made in the oven. All delicious things. :)
Tonight we went to my nephew Adam's birthday party. I took a bunch of really cute pictures. I'll try to get them up in this entry a little later. I would do it now, but the camera is far away and I'll need to upload the pictures.
Tonight I spent some time at Arthur's mom's house and I was trying to help with some legal things that his brother is dealing with. I really hope it will work out, and I believe it will if his brother gets more involved.
How far along: 6 Weeks, 2 days
How much time left: 33 weeks, 5 days
Top two symptoms: Head pressure and nausea. The head pressure is the worst part.
Favorite thing I ate today: The French Toast I made myself for breakfast. So delicious, and so easy! Who would have thought I could cook French Toast?!
Mood: Today I felt good, due to multiple distractions. Being around people doesn't allow me to dwell on my symptoms. I need to remember that.
Worried about: This darn head pressure. It's driving me crazy. It never goes away except for when I'm lying down and about ready to sleep.
Excited for: Telling my family on Thursday and Friday. They will all be so surprised!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment