Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Movement!

Today was a special day.  Today I felt the first little kicks from baby Finn when I was at work.  In the afternoon, he usually wakes up a bit and I can feel little bumps against my pants waistline.  I usually will stop what I'm doing and put my hand on my stomach to see if I can catch the bumps with my fingers.  For the first time today, it was a deliberate little kick on the three fingers I was using to push into my stomach.  It was the most amazing feeling!

Tonight, while Arthur and I were eating dinner, Arthur asked "When do I get to feel Finn?"  It was so cute.  I put my hand on my stomach and couldn't feel anything, so I figured that he was not moving at that time.  I know what usually makes him bounce around, which is sugar.  So, I took a big swig of my cherry Koolaid and waited for about 5 minutes.  I started to feel a few little bumps in my stomach, so I put Arthur's hand there, and pushed in.  I felt a few from inside of me, and asked him if he did, too.  He did!

He asked me if it was gas, but I told him it wasn't.  LOL.

He kept his hand there for 10 more minutes, and felt a bunch of little "kicks".

Today was a super special day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment