BRRRRR! Today's weather was awful! It snowed all day outside while I was at work today. Arthur and I came home tonight and we had almost a foot of fresh snow on everything. Usually it doesn't snow much out where we live, but for some reason it all seemed to dump right on our little house in the mountains.
I had a great day today. Today was one of the first days in a long time that I've felt normal. I normally have a terrible headache all day, but today I drank a coke around 9:30 or so and it helped me get through the day. I am really hoping that it's just starting to go away because of how far along I am...but we will see. If it comes back tomorrow, I know it's just the Coke working. :)
Tonight we stopped by Arthur's family's house and spent some time with his little sisters. It was fun. We also picked up some super cute outfits that Arthur's mom got baby Finn.
This picture shows three of the outfits and the cute little shoes that Arthur's mom said reminds her of Arthur. Two of the outfits come with onesies and bibs with an elephant and a tiger. The middle outfit is my favorite, with little orange crabs all over dark blue pajamas:
The last two are his bug outfit and his cow outfit. The cow outfit is hilarious because it comes with a little cow tail in the back:
I had a great day today. Today was one of the first days in a long time that I've felt normal. I normally have a terrible headache all day, but today I drank a coke around 9:30 or so and it helped me get through the day. I am really hoping that it's just starting to go away because of how far along I am...but we will see. If it comes back tomorrow, I know it's just the Coke working. :)
Tonight we stopped by Arthur's family's house and spent some time with his little sisters. It was fun. We also picked up some super cute outfits that Arthur's mom got baby Finn.
This picture shows three of the outfits and the cute little shoes that Arthur's mom said reminds her of Arthur. Two of the outfits come with onesies and bibs with an elephant and a tiger. The middle outfit is my favorite, with little orange crabs all over dark blue pajamas:
The last two are his bug outfit and his cow outfit. The cow outfit is hilarious because it comes with a little cow tail in the back:
These kinds of cute clothes makes me so excited to put my baby in them. I normally didn't care much for looking for baby stuff, except for if it was for my niece or nephews. Now that it's for my baby, it's a lot different. I love that Arthur's mom is so excited that she's already looking for cute stuff like this. Doesn't she have great taste!? Spoiling grandkids are the best, or so I hear. ;)
How far along: 16 Weeks, 5 days
How much time left: 23 Weeks, 2 Days
Top two symptoms: My headache and nausea weren't too bad today. I think I was mostly just tired today.
Favorite thing I ate today: Subway!!
Mood: Because my headache went away earlier today, I was in the best mood. I haven't been that happy in a long time, not since my ultrasound anyway. I also loved getting such cute boy clothes from my mother-in-law.
Worried about: It was really tough to worry about anything today. I guess I worried a bit about Arthur today while he was out delivering meals to old people, because of the snow. Other than that, I didn't worry much about anything. :)
Excited for: Baby Finn to get here so we can change clothes a million times!!
That cow outfit is hilarious! I love it...I'm so glad to see cute boys clothes. I think they're getting better at making cute boy clothes now :)
ReplyDelete