Hi everyone! This is our first post on our new blog. I am excited to start this blog, as there is a reason for it. :) Arthur and I have been trying to conceive for the past 8 months. I took a preliminary pregnancy test (before the day my period is due) to see if I might be pregnant.
I haven't had too many crazy symptoms, but this was the first cycle that a few things were different. I spent way too much time on www.countdowntopregnancy.com to figure out whether or not my symptoms were normal.
I'm not 100% positive on whether or not this is it, but the first test I took had a positive result. I have always been afraid to take a pregnancy test because I was always to worried about the disappointment that would come if it was negative. Based on the little insert that came with the test, it looks promising:
I have 3 tests left of the 4 I purchased. I am looking forward to taking the digital test later when Arthur is here so we can share the digital results together. We will see!
More to come on our journey to becoming the Miner 3!
I haven't had too many crazy symptoms, but this was the first cycle that a few things were different. I spent way too much time on www.countdowntopregnancy.com to figure out whether or not my symptoms were normal.
I'm not 100% positive on whether or not this is it, but the first test I took had a positive result. I have always been afraid to take a pregnancy test because I was always to worried about the disappointment that would come if it was negative. Based on the little insert that came with the test, it looks promising:
I have 3 tests left of the 4 I purchased. I am looking forward to taking the digital test later when Arthur is here so we can share the digital results together. We will see!
More to come on our journey to becoming the Miner 3!

No comments:
Post a Comment