I plan on blogging more this weekend... everything is going fine, and Finn is happy and healthy growing in my belly. There aren't a lot of updates about the pregnancy these days, as I consider this time the "quiet growing period".
I found this video on YouTube, and I thought it was such an amazing story of faith and love. I don't claim to have struggled with infertility because Arthur and I only tried for 8 months. I do know the pain month over month in the middle of the journey that happens when you worry if you are one of the few who won't be able to have kids.
I cried for this girl when watching this video not because I know her pain, but because I felt her pain. I loved the second video she posted after, because it proves that there is a reason for everything.
Watch this one first, and then the one below it second:
I found this video on YouTube, and I thought it was such an amazing story of faith and love. I don't claim to have struggled with infertility because Arthur and I only tried for 8 months. I do know the pain month over month in the middle of the journey that happens when you worry if you are one of the few who won't be able to have kids.
I cried for this girl when watching this video not because I know her pain, but because I felt her pain. I loved the second video she posted after, because it proves that there is a reason for everything.
Watch this one first, and then the one below it second:
Ma'am - I cannot even tell you how much these videos touched my heart. I don't know how you came across them but I'm so glad you did. Sometimes it feels like things were meant just for you...I know you posted them last week but I wasn't meant to see them until just now I think...the time when I needed them the most :)
ReplyDelete